• During the forecast period 2019-2024 , the Chinese diabetes care devices market is expected to register a CAGR of around 6.7 %.
• Due to the increasing prevalence of diabetes in the region, China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific market during the forecast period.
• Significant developments have been made in the technology of insulin delivery systems, from insulin injections to insulin pumps.
• Technological innovations and advances in measuring blood glucose levels provide many conveniences. With the help of continuous glucose monitoring devices, such progress in monitoring blood glucose levels has been established.
The market is segmented by Management Devices Insulin Pumps, Insulin Syringes, Insulin Cartridges, Disposable Pens and Other Management Devices , Monitoring Devices Continuous Glucose Monitoring and Geography.
Rise in Diabetes Population
• China ranks third among countries with the highest population of diabetes. Type 2 diabetes T2D incidence has increased rapidly over the past decades, and T2D has become a leading public health challenge in China.
• In China, rapid economic development, high-calorie diets growth and sedentary lifestyles drive growth in the diabetic market. This has led the country to record the worlds highest number of diabetics, totaling 109 million people in 2015, approximately 11 % of the population.
• Approximately 120 million people suffered from diabetes mellitus in 2018, with an adult prevalence of 10.9%.
• Of the 120 million patients with diabetes, 11.8 million were patients of type 1 and 108.2 million were patients of type 2.
Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices Accounts the Highest Market Share in the China Diabetes Devices Market.
• The Chinese blood glucose self-monitoring SMBG device market in 2018 has been valued at USD XX million and is expected to reach USD 1.3 billion by 2024. A CAGR of XX % is also likely to occur during the forecast period.
• In the BGM market, glucometers recorded the countrys highest sales, accounting for nearly XX % of the market for monitoring devices.
• Together, glucometer test strips and glucometer lancets represent 87.51 % of the share, while the glucometer device represents 12.49 % of the share.
• Compared to glucometer test strips and glucometer lancets, the CAGR of the glucometer device is large and is estimated at 10.26 % during the forecast period.
• In the country, the prevalence of diabetes is steadily increasing and almost 9 % of the total adult population has diabetes as of now.
• The lack of awareness of the benefits of monitoring blood glucose levels, low access to healthcare services, and low awareness of health, particularly among poor people, are the main reasons that hinder the growth of the blood glucose monitoring market.
Manufacturers make constant innovations to compete and struggle on the market. Major players, such as Abbott and Medtronic, use inorganic market strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to create market dominance while also adhering to organic growth strategies that are obvious from these companies R&D expendi
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Executive Summary
1.3. The Scope of the Study
CHAPTER 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Secondary Research
2.2. Primary Research
2.3. Analytic Tools and Model
2.4. Economic Indicator
2.4.1. Base Year, Base Currency, Forecasting Period
2.5. Expert Validation
2.6. Study Timeline
CHAPTER 3 MARKET ANALYSIS
3.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2. Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1. Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.2.2. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.3. Threats of Substitutes
3.2.4. Threats of New Entrants
3.2.5. Degree of Competition
3.3. PESTLE Analysis
3.4. SWOT Analysis
3.5. Y-O-Y Analysis
CHAPTER 4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.1.1. Increase in cancer and cardiac disease prevalence
4.1.2. Increase of technological advances
4.1.3. Growth in nuclear medicine and imaging applications
4.2. Market Restraints & Challenges
4.2.1. High technology costs
4.2.2. Short half-life of radioactive medicinal products
4.3. Market Opportunities
4.4. Key Challenges
CHAPTER 5 CHINA DIABETES DEVICES MARKET – BY MONITORING DEVICES
5.2. Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Devices
220.127.116.11. Glucometer Devices
18.104.22.168. Test Strips
5.3. Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring
5.4. Management Devices
5.4.1. Insulin Pump
22.214.171.124. Insulin Pump Device
126.96.36.199. Insulin Pump Reservoir
188.8.131.52. Infusion Set
5.4.2. Insulin Syringes
5.4.3. Insulin Cartridges
5.4.4. Disposable Pens
CHAPTER 6 CHINA DIABETES DEVICES MARKET – BY END USER
CHAPTER 7 CHINA DIABETES DEVICES MARKET – BY COUNTRY
CHAPTER 8 CHINA DIABETES DEVICES MARKET - COMPANY PROFILE
8.1. Abbott Diabetes Care
8.3. Johnson & Johnson
8.6. Ascensia Diabetes Care
8.8. Bionime Corporation
8.10. Novo Nordisk
8.11. Eli Lilly
CHAPTER 9 CHINA DIABETES DEVICES MARKET – COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.1. Market Share Analysis
9.2. Strategies adopted by top companies
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Collaborations & Agreements
CHAPTER 10 MARKET INSIGHTS
10.1. Industry Experts Insights
10.2. Analysts Opinions
10.3. Investment Opportunities
CHAPTER 11 APPENDIX
11.1. List of Tables
11.2. List of Figures
Need More information
Why to choose PMR
PMR Market Research
Our syndicated research reports cover 50+ industry sectors offering you product and country wise breakup of the market along with niche data and insights that will help you make informed business decision. Our research is focused on the key segments of an industry that possess opportunities of growth.
- Industrial ...
- Business ....
- Consumer ....
- Peer ....
Planet Market Reports added Latest and detailed market study report that focuses on “China Diabetes Devices Market" Which offers essential information based on fresh ideas into China Diabetes Devices Market industry along with unique market analysis which covers current top Manufactures in China Diabetes Devices Market, growth, Consumption Demand, challenges, Historical data, subjects wise Survey of each chapters, Regional Insights, and Advancing industry trends, which will help our clients to aim China Diabetes Devices Market. In addition, the report helps the customers to get a brief idea about Future demand and specifications of products which ensures the driving long-term income and productivity of global market.