• The vascular graft market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period.
• Key factors contributing to the market growth are rising prevalence of cardiac diseases, increasing prevalence of diabetes and end-stage renal diseases, coronary artery disease CAD , hypertension, and cardiac aneurysms.
• Apart from the mentioned factors, genetic and hereditary factors, unhealthy lifestyle, alcohol consumption, and tobacco smoking, among others are expected to increase the demand for vascular grafts over the period.
• A low reimbursement rate and rising out-of-pocket expenses in an emerging economy can restrain the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Hemodialysis Access Graft Segment is Anticipatedd to Register Robust Growth
• End-stage renal disease ESRD global prevalence is rising at a significant rate. It is found that, over many years, chronic kidney disease CKD may develop leading to ESRD.
• Nearly two million people worldwide are suffering from ESRD, and the number of patients diagnosed with the disease continues to grow at a rate of 5-7% per year.
• The aging population further aggravates ESRDs increasing prevalence.
• According to statistics from the Ministry of Health of the Peoples Republic of China, the prevalence of chronic kidney disease among women in the general Chinese population is increasing from 7.4% among those aged 18-39 to an estimated 18.0% and 24.2% among those aged 60-69 and 70 years, respectively.
• The dialysis of kidney transplants is the primary management option for ESRD patients.
• For better therapy and safety, vascular access is regarded a patients lifeline on hemodialysis.
• Two types of vascular access are designed primarily for long-term use: arteriovenous AV fistula and AV graft. The venous catheter is intended for use in the short term. AV fistula is a direct connection between an artery and a vein made by a surgeon, while a plastic tube is used in AV graft to connect an artery to a vein.
North America is Anticipated to Retain Largest Market Share During the Forecast Period
North America leads the vascular grafting market.
Due to the high prevalence of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and chronic kidney disease, North America maintained its dominant share.
The presence of reimbursement coverage and the availability of state-of - the-art healthcare infrastructure is driving North Americas growth in this market.
Due to increased incidences of cardiovascular disease and diabetes and improved healthcare infrastructure, Asia-Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth in the forecast period.
Key market players include Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Bard Peripheral Vascular Inc. BD , Cardinal Health Cordis , Cook Medical, Cryolife, LeMaitre Vascular Inc., Medtronic plc, Terumo Medical Corporation and W.L. among others.
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Executive Summary
1.3. The Scope of the Study
CHAPTER 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Secondary Research
2.2. Primary Research
2.3. Analytic Tools and Model
2.4. Economic Indicator
2.4.1. Base Year, Base Currency, Forecasting Period
2.5. Expert Validation
2.6. Study Timeline
CHAPTER 3 MARKET ANALYSIS
3.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2. Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1. Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.2.2. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.3. Threats of Substitutes
3.2.4. Threats of New Entrants
3.2.5. Degree of Competition
3.3. PESTLE Analysis
3.4. SWOT Analysis
3.5. Y-O-Y Analysis
CHAPTER 4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.1.1. Increased prevalence of disorders related to lifestyle
4.1.2. Technological advances in vascular graft materials and design
4.2. Market Restraints
4.2.1. Unfavorable scenario of repayment
4.2.2. High risk associated with breakdown
4.3. Market Opportunities
4.4. Key Challenges
CHAPTER 5 VASCULAR GRAFT MARKET – BY PRODUCT TYPE
5.2. Hemodialysis Access Graft
5.3. Endovascular Stent Graft
5.4. Peripheral Vascular Graft
5.5. Coronary Artery By-pass Graft
CHAPTER 6 VASCULAR GRAFT MARKET – BY APPLICATION
6.3. Kidney Failure
6.4. Vascular Occlusion
6.5. Coronary Artery Diseases
6.6. Other Applications
CHAPTER 7 VASCULAR GRAFT MARKET – BY RAW MATERIALS
7.2. Synthetic Raw Material
7.3. Biological Raw Material
CHAPTER 8 VASCULAR GRAFT MARKET – BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.4. Costa Rica
8.3. South America
8.5.4. South Korea
8.5.5. Australia & New Zealand
8.6. Middle East & Africa
8.6.2. Saudi Arabia
8.6.6. South Africa
CHAPTER 9 VASCULAR GRAFT MARKET - COMPANY PROFILES
9.1. Abbott Laboratories
9.2. B. Braun Melsungen AG
9.3. Bard Peripheral Vascular Inc. BD
9.4. Cardinal Health Cordis
9.5. Cook Medical
9.7. Getinge Group
9.8. LeMaitre Vascular Inc.
9.9. Medtronic PLC
9.10. Terumo Medical Corporation
9.11. W.L. Gore & Associates Inc
CHAPTER 10 VASCULAR GRAFT MARKET – COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.1. Market Share Analysis
10.2. Strategies adopted by top companies
10.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Collaborations & Agreements
CHAPTER 11 MARKET INSIGHTS
11.1. Industry Experts Insights
11.2. Analysts Opinions
11.3. Investment Opportunities
CHAPTER 12 APPENDIX
12.1. List of Tables
12.2. List of Figures
Need More information
Why to choose PMR
PMR Market Research
Our syndicated research reports cover 50+ industry sectors offering you product and country wise breakup of the market along with niche data and insights that will help you make informed business decision. Our research is focused on the key segments of an industry that possess opportunities of growth.
- Industrial ...
- Business ....
- Consumer ....
- Peer ....
Planet Market Reports added Latest and detailed market study report that focuses on “Vascular Graft Market" Which offers essential information based on fresh ideas into Vascular Graft Market industry along with unique market analysis which covers current top Manufactures in Vascular Graft Market, growth, Consumption Demand, challenges, Historical data, subjects wise Survey of each chapters, Regional Insights, and Advancing industry trends, which will help our clients to aim Vascular Graft Market. In addition, the report helps the customers to get a brief idea about Future demand and specifications of products which ensures the driving long-term income and productivity of global market.