Key growth drivers of the market
• India is expected to be one of the powerful economies of the world in the next 10-15 years, owing to its strong bilateral ties. With the growth of the economy, income opportunities have increased, thereby giving rise to peoples disposable income. As a result, an attractive business environment has developed for wealth management firms.
• With robust technological advancements in the field of financial services in the form of robo-advisors, artificial intelligence and the like, wealth management companies are now capable of providing highly personalized services that can fulfil the individual needs of investors. This in turn is giving rise to customer satisfaction and high investments in the field of financial services in India.
Key deterrents to the growth of the market
With increased usage of technology, risk of data breach and cyber fraud has increased. Between July 2018 and April 2019, data breaches cost Indian organizations INR 128 Mn. Such cases of high-profile financial scams, unethical practices by advisors with short-term objectives, and lack of effective investor protection regulations have contributed to insecurities among investors. This, in turn, is impeding the growth of wealth management companies across India.
• Alpha Capital
• Anand Rathi Wealth Services Limited
• Bajaj Capital Limited
• Centrum Wealth Management Limited
• Edelweiss Asset Management Limited
• IIFL Wealth Management Limited
• Karvy Private Wealth
• Motilal Oswal Wealth Management Limited
• Sanctum Wealth Management Limited
• Waterfield Advisors Private Limited
Chapter 2: Socio-economic indicators
Chapter 3: Introduction
3.1. Market definition and structure – financial services
3.2. Market definition and structure – wealth management
Chapter 4: Market overview
4.1. Indian financial services sector overview
4.2. Regulatory bodies in the Indian financial sector
4.3. Wealth management market in India – overview
4.3.1. Historical market size 2017 and 2018
4.3.2. Forecast market size and growth 2019e-2024e
4.4. Private banking sector and wealth management
4.4.2. Asset under management AUM of the wealth management division of private banks 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
Chapter 5: Market influencers
5.1. Market drivers
5.2. Market challenges
Chapter 6: Market expansion strategies
Chapter 7: Competitive landscape
7.1. Porters five forces analysis
7.2. IIFL Wealth Management Limited
- Company Information
- Business description
- Key people
- Asset under management AUM
- Financial snapshot INR Mn
Note: Similar information covered for other companies on best effort basis.
7.3. Centrum Wealth Management
7.4. Bajaj Capital Limited
7.6. Motilal Oswal Wealth Management Limited
7.7. Anandrathi Wealth Services Limited
7.8. Karvy Private Wealth
7.9. Sanctum Wealth Management Private Limited
7.10. Waterfield Advisors Private Limited
7.11. Edelweiss Asset Management Limited
7.12. Alpha Capital
Chapter 8: Recent developments
Chapter 9: Appendix
9.1. Research methodology
9.2. About Netscribes
Need More information
Why to choose PMR
PMR Market Research
Our syndicated research reports cover 50+ industry sectors offering you product and country wise breakup of the market along with niche data and insights that will help you make informed business decision. Our research is focused on the key segments of an industry that possess opportunities of growth.
- Industrial ...
- Business ....
- Consumer ....
- Peer ....
Planet Market Reports added Latest and detailed market study report that focuses on “Wealth Management Market" Which offers essential information based on fresh ideas into Wealth Management Market industry along with unique market analysis which covers current top Manufactures in Wealth Management Market, growth, Consumption Demand, challenges, Historical data, subjects wise Survey of each chapters, Regional Insights, and Advancing industry trends, which will help our clients to aim Wealth Management Market. In addition, the report helps the customers to get a brief idea about Future demand and specifications of products which ensures the driving long-term income and productivity of global market.